Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Small Pleasures Kits


I was lucky enough to find a stash of Small Pleasures kits for sale online. These kits are an Australian brand that is unfortunately no longer in production.

These kits first came to my attention when reading the wonderful blog Une Petite Folie

They are lovely kits and have some really nice detail... It's a shame they aren't made anymore.

I might have gone a bit over the top with the number of kits I bought but hey, you have to buy things that aren't readily available when you see them, right?😄

6 comments:

  1. Right! They are an awesome find! I have three large drawers full of furniture kits by various makers and will never pass up a good one. Cause, you never know when you might need them and God forbid they are not available! My motto is "Better to hoard than not have".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you motto Jodi! I'm going to adopt it too.. Come to think of it, I already have. :D

      Delete
  2. I agree! I saw those on Ebay from a seller in Australia. I was so tempted! Awesome buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I can highly recommend them, even if you just get one you particularly like.. they are kind of expensive though.. but totally worth it... If you came here for encouragement not to buy, you've come to the wrong place! lol

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love discontinued and vintage kits, too...can never resist. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either, Brae... I justify them by telling myself I might not find them again and I don't want to regret not buying them in the future.. been there, done that. :D

      Delete