Tuesday, 20 June 2017

There's another house in the house. :)



Who knows when I'll get to build it but I've managed to acquire a Dura-craft Victorian VH600. I've been coveting this house for a while and I finally got one. :D

The kit box (which is HUGE) has definitely seen much better days and it was a bit of a gamble as to whether all the pieces would actually be in the box... But I'm happy to report, after a meticulous stocktake of the parts against the piece list... Its all there! Happy Days! :D

I have big plans for this kit... 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sam! What an awesome kit with so much potential! I know you'll do amazing things with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jodi! I'm a little bit excited. :D

      Delete
  2. I believe this is the one I had when I was younger, but I had no one to teach or guide me in putting it together. There was no internet. :[ Parts of it got ruined in a flooded basement and parts of it are still in my stash of wood. :] Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame, you didn't get to build it. :(
      On the upside you have stash parts... which is always great, and I believe from reading your blog you have a Woodline Victorian (me too :) ) and it's quite similar, except the tower is more centred.. :)

      Delete