Thursday, 15 December 2016
Second Dry Fit
As you can see from this latest dry fit, I'm making slooooow progress.. lol. I had a bit of a setback when I moved the house downstairs and the main structure fell apart :0
Not to worry, I wasn't happy with the glue fit anyway so this gave me an opportunity to redo it and get a tighter, straighter bond.
I can't dry fit the main roof just yet as it requires some constuction to make it sit on the side walls.
Here is a close up of one set of the working windows... One of my favourite elements of this house for sure... but pretty fiddly! Scared of having to glue these in one day... Yikes!
And as you can see... I've managed to build that basement I've been banging on about. :D
Garage will be on the right side as you face the house... basement apartment or room on the left... Haven't decided what to do with it yet.
The old foundation pieces will be removed later in the process... Just wanted to dry fit it up to see if I liked it. :)